Chances are, you may have considered several approaches to help build and maintain your digestive health, including:
- Changing your diet
- Stress reduction/relaxation
- All of the above
The Key to Align—BifantisAlign contains Bifantis (Bifidobacterium infantis 35624), a patented pure-strain probiotic bacteria that helps naturally support your digestive balance.* Bifantis was developed by gastroenterologists.
What Is Bifantis?Bifantis is the natural probiotic ingredient in Align. The specific and pure strain of Bifantis found in Align is Bifidobacterium infantis 35624, which helps build and maintain a healthy digestive system.* Align is the only probiotic supplement that contains Bifantis.
Help Build and Maintain a Healthy Digestive System*It's recommended that you take an easy-to-swallow capsule once a day, each day. Click here to see reviews from people after they tried Align.
Align Supplement FactsProbiotic strain: Bifantis (Bifidobacterium infantis 35624), contains 1 x 109 colony-forming units (1 billion) (4 mg) when manufactured and provides an effective level of bacteria (1 x 107) until at least the "best by" date, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, sucrose, magnesium stearate, sodium caseinate, titanium dioxide, sodium citrate dihydrate, propyl gallate (antioxidant preservative), Contains: Milk
- Take one capsule per day.
- Store at room temperature.
- For best results, we recommend to keep capsules in original blister packaging until use.
- Parental supervision is recommended for use of Align by children. We recommend that you keep Align out of the reach of children.
- As with other probiotics, in the first few days of taking Align, some consumers have reported experiencing some gas and bloating. This may be temporary while your system is adjusting to Align. For more information, take a look at how the My Align Advisor® program can help you when you start taking Align.
Questions? Call (800) 208-0112 or contact us by email.
Reviews & Ratings
Average rating for Align®