Your Guide to Week Two
Keep it up!If you have been taking Align® every day, you should be noticing that it's easy to add the patented Bifantis® to your daily routine. You're working to promote a healthy digestive system, so keep it up.*
Tips for the Week:
- Don't eat at your desk. Take a lunch break and relax. When you're relaxed, you tend to chew your food more, allowing your digestive muscles to contract and relax normally.
- Find time for a nap. Take a 10-minute escape and close your eyes for a quick power nap. Even if you don't fall asleep, the rest will revive you for the rest of your day.
- Take the stairs after lunch. Skip the elevator after lunch to help get your digestion moving. A short burst of activity will increase your breathing and heart rate. But take it easy—a hard workout right after a meal will slow down digestion. Also, you should seek your physician's advice before beginning a new fitness routine.
Activity Idea: 20-Minute WalkYou can feel the benefits of exercise in as little as 20 minutes a day. Try this short routine by simply walking out your front door or hopping on a treadmill. You'll burn calories, relieve stress, and help aid digestion. Remember, you always should seek your physician's advice before beginning any new exercise routine.
- Start with a five-minute warm-up. Walk at a casual pace on flat ground or a slight incline.
- Pick up your pace to moderate intensity for 10 minutes. Remember to stand tall, keeping your head up and your chest lifted. Keep your arms bent at 90 degrees and close to your body as you swing them back and forth. For a more intense workout, climb a hill or raise the incline.
- Cool down for five minutes. Slow down to a casual pace, decrease your incline, and let your heart rate slow to normal.
What to Expect Week by Week